- Relentless, determined, focused and unwilling to compromise on your aspirations and settle for Options 2, 3, 4 and 5?
- Then perhaps you could be a good fit for SIB's Wall Street - Mid Cap Bundle
- Will arm you with the deep domain knowledge needed for Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Equity Research & Private Equity
- Will make it possible for you to convert your interviews with ease and put you leaps and bounds ahead of the herd
- Will ensure that your career trajectory looks like a hockey stick
- This also means that your bonus will be fatter than your peers
Breaking in is hard, it's super competitive, the odds are stacked against you. At SIB, having trained and placed so many bright young minds over the years, we know that first hand. But breaking in is possible and achievable, if you go about it the right way.
- Keep in mind that every interview is hard to come by
- Converting interviews is getting harder as competition is intense. Of course you're smart, ambitious, have a good degree etc but so does everyone else who is trying to break in
- On top of that, employer expectations are sky high
So how do you stand out from the crowd? How do you give shape to your ambition?
- By investing in your professional learning and development so that you are able to pick up the technical skills and ace the interview questions that come your way
And if your aspirations lie in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Equity Research or Private Equity, then you are in the right place.
- Candidates that have been trained by SIB are working at JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, HSBC, Nomura, PwC, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte and Grant Thornton among others across the world
- You lock in huge cost savings of $800 immediately
- Have access to 7 awesome "practical" online self study courses covering Accounting, Valuation & Financial Modeling that replicate the analytic rigour of Wall Street
- This is the same world class content with which our Alumni have achieved big things
- Run time of over 15 hours
- Certification and instructor support
Let’s take a quick minute to fill you in on who we are:
Founded in 2007, by a former banker from Lehman Brothers, The School of Investment Banking is a unique and one of a kind Investment Banking training institute
- What sets us apart is the fact that we leverage our deep contacts with recruiters to secure world class placement opportunities for candidates on our full time placement programs
- That’s why SIB Alumni are pursuing their career ambitions as Investment Banking Analysts with major recruiters such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, HSBC, Nomura, PwC, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte and Grant Thornton among others across New York, London, Johannesburg, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Hong Kong & Sydney
With an average placement record of 90% since inception, we know more than a thing or two about getting your foot in the door!
WORLD CLASS HIGH IMPACT COURSES
Each of the 7 courses in SIB's Wall Street - Small Cap Bundle offer:
- Practical skills that strike the perfect blend between theory and practice
- Relevance to industry as the same content has been leveraged by our Alumni to achieve big things
- HD videos that are professionally scripted, produced and edited to enhance and maximise your learning experience
Complete guide for beginners and lays a very strong foundation for Accounting & Financial Statement analysis
- 44 videos with a run time of 2.5 hours
- 5 practical exercises with detailed step by step guidance to reinforce concepts
2- Advanced Accounting
Takes your Accounting skills to the next level
- 45 videos with a run time of 2.5 hours
- 16 practical exercises with detailed step by step guidance to help you get up to speed
3- Valuation – Trading Comparables
Trading comps is perhaps the most widely used valuation methodology on Wall Street. Across the buy side and sell side, comps are widely used:
- To value target companies for M&A
- To evaluate entry and exit multiples and IRR returns for private equity investors and
- To give stock recommendations of buy, sell and hold.
The skills you will pick up here are must have for all aspiring professionals. This is a high impact course which will take your domain knowledge to the next level.
- 56 videos with a run time of 2 hours to enhance your learning experience
- 3 comprehensive case studies on Facebook, Alphabet (Google) & Vodafone that take you through the exact steps that are followed by a Wall Street analyst
4- Valuation – Transaction Comparables
Another widely used valuation methodology. Part of core skill sets for all aspiring professionals
- 59 videos with engaging content and run time of 2 hours
- 3 power packed case studies on Telefonica’s acquisition of O2, Krafts’ hostile bid for Cadbury and Microsoft’s acquisition of LinkedIn that show you exactly how deals are analysed at the top Investment Banks
5- Valuation – Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
DCF is one of the most robust, rigorous and widely used valuation methodologies across the industry. Course offers:
- 39 engaging videos with a run time of 2 hours
- An extremely comprehensive valuation case study on Heineken with step by step guidance that is sure to take your domain knowledge to a whole new level
- And if you are a beer drinker then you will love it :)
6- Integrated Financial Modeling - Airlines
You will build an integrated financial model for JetBlue from scratch in Excel keeping in mind best practices on Wall Street. Remember, it is financial modeling skills that separate a "star" analyst from the rest of the pack
- 42 videos with a run time of over 2 hours
7- Integrated Financial Modeling - IT Services
You will build an integrated financial model for Infosys, the Indian IT Services major, from scratch in Excel keeping in mind best practices on Wall Street.
- 36 engaging videos with a run time of 2 hours
SO...HOW FAR DO YOU WANT TO GO?
From our experience over the years we know first hand that the students who go the farthest are the ones that have :
- Gone through all content thoroughly and diligently
- Who soak and absorb what we've shared with them and then execute to perfection
And that's why we're offering you a very substantial $800 discount for being here as a thank you. That's not all.
- Our team will be hosting additional classes every couple of weeks, so make the most of that.
- Your access is valid for a period of 3 years from the day you sign up. So you have plenty of time to practice and perfect :)
Ready to give SHAPE to your AMBITION?